VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guitar Hero 6 set list possible leak..

f3ezbb.jpg

Apparently The Official Playstation Magazine UK has printed a partial set list for the upcoming Guitar Hero title. Considering this is the internet, this was promptly scanned and placed online. With bands such as Children of Bodum, AFI, Black Sabbath, My Chemical Romance, Slayer, Ozzie, and The Cure metal, goth and emo music are pretty well covered. Thankfully, bands such as ZZ Top, Muse, Silversun Pickups and Queen round thing out in this initial list.

And the most important thing for all Rammstein fans: WAIDMANNS HEIL is included!

http://en.affenknecht.com/guitar-hero-6-set-list-possibly-leaked-rammstein-is-there/

Found it while I was surfing for Rammstein news ^^

Those songs have been announced for a while. There's something like 41 songs of the setlist out there. Soundgarden and Megadeth are both releasing new/unreleased songs for the game (I know Megadeth's is new, but I'm not sure if Soundgarden's is).

Yeah, you're right; New Soundgarden track. :thumbsup:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/117166

Definitely getting this one.

Im surprised no one mentioned the new Rayman coming out.

It looks alright but it all depends on whether it is a full game or an arcade game/

It's an episodic arcade game for PS3, Wii, 360, and Pc(always the best version).

It looks alright but it all depends on whether it is a full game or an arcade game/

It's an episodic arcade game for PS3, Wii, 360, and Pc(always the best version).

Fuck that, episodic games like that are pointless.

Its a bit like Sonic 4, why not just make a full retail game of awesome?

Fuck that, episodic games like that are pointless.

Its a bit like Sonic 4, why not just make a full retail game of awesome?

lol.

Bulletstorm was the only new shooter that impressed me.

Firefight in Reach won't suck total nuts like ODST because it has a load of custom options + matchmaking so that was pretty cool.

Gears of War 3 looked like Gears of War 3. I felt that Gears 1's multiplayer was miles ahead of the second installment's multiplayer, so I'm hoping that Gears 3 will be better. Also every game in the series has had soo many glitches on its release, hopefully Epic fixes that this time.

I don't care for Call of Duty games at all now. They're the same shit over and over and I have no idea why the series is still popular.

Excited for Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3 might have been the best game I've ever played.

Excited for Fable 3 as well, even though the second one was a tad overhyped. I hope this one has more side quests, that's what turned me off the second game (though it really was great).

It's a shame that those two games come out in the same month.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's multiplayer looked dumb but the single player looked just as good as the second one.

Firefight in Reach won't suck total nuts like ODST because it has a load of custom options + matchmaking so that was pretty cool.

Gears of War 3 looked like Gears of War 3. I felt that Gears 1's multiplayer was miles ahead of the second installment's multiplayer, so I'm hoping that Gears 3 will be better. Also every game in the series has had soo many glitches on its release, hopefully Epic fixes that this time.

I don't care for Call of Duty games at all now. They're the same shit over and over and I have no idea why the series is still popular.

Excited for Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3 might have been the best game I've ever played.

Excited for Fable 3 as well, even though the second one was a tad overhyped. I hope this one has more side quests, that's what turned me off the second game (though it really was great).

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's multiplayer looked dumb but the single player looked just as good as the second one.

lol.

lol.

haha. no shit.

Red Dead is starting to get repetitive.... I'm in Mexico doing missions for Luisa and Reyes. I'm 61% complete...

i disliked the mexico part of the game alot. i'd say you're about two thirds towards the end

I'll be playing Naughty Bear this eve. Lookin' forward to it.

UPDATE: It's not as good as I had hoped for, not that I was expecting much from it in the 1st place. This is basically 1 of those games you just rent for a few days, not worth the $50 price tag, imo.

Edited by tat2d1

Red Dead is starting to get repetitive.... I'm in Mexico doing missions for Luisa and Reyes. I'm 61% complete...

Go into options and change the targetting to expert. It takes auto aim off.

It's surprising how much more fun the game becomes.

Agreed, auto aim ruins the game, however sadly the expert targeting mode is pretty archaic when compared to most games today.

I want to buy an old GBA game for oldtimes sake and cause it's so awesome. Anyone remember Wario Land 4?

Warioland 4 is a brilliant brilliant game, first game I got for the GBA

Was that the one with the green picture on it? And you had to collect CDs if I remember. It was one of the first games I had too.

There are certain peole saying that there is a horrible design flaw that the new 360 Slim damages discs if you move it when the discs are spinning or being read.

It might just be me but surely common sense dictates that when a disc is spinning you should not move the console until the disc has stopped as there is a chance it would get damaged. On top of this MS put a sticker on the new Xbox telling people not to do that as it would damage the discs.

Just seems bizarre that someone would put a disc in to load and then pick it up and move it around in the air.

Please say its not just me?