VIDEOGAME Thread...

Both Crysis games are on offer -worth buying?

For cheap yea, but you need a really good computer to get the full experience. Admittedly it doesnt break any doors though.

I've got the PC to do it by far, not sure if I'll pay £15 for the pair...

Although I've found the Ultimate Edition for cheaper so:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crysis-Maximum-Edition-PC-DVD/dp/B001Q96ZNU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1278154023&sr=8-1

Started messing around on GTA IV again. Still just as fun as it used to be.

I also put in some cheats for Red Dead Redemption and started messing around a lot on that, but I honestly don't think it's as fun as screwing around on GTA IV.

But anywho, I played the demo for Lego Harry Potter and it seemed to be just as fun as Lego Star Wars (which is the best Lego game so far/ever). I might try to pick it up used from GameStop, beat it with my friend in Co-Op, and try to return it within the 7 day period to get my money back. ^_^

I've not played it - still downloading.

I've loved all the others though, so.

Did you download it for PC? When I tried to play it on my laptop it would barely run. Apparently it is one of the worst encoded ports known to man (although it may have been majorly patched since then).

Did you download it for PC? When I tried to play it on my laptop it would barely run. Apparently it is one of the worst encoded ports known to man (although it may have been majorly patched since then).

PC, aye. I've got a decent enough PC, by far - and I believe it has been patched to buggery.

PC, aye. I've got a decent enough PC, by far - and I believe it has been patched to buggery.

I hope so - let me know how you get on with it. When I tried to play it about a year ago even people with some of the fastest overclocked rigs couldn't even play the game, so it's not a power issue. I mean, I play Fallout 3 on my laptop with no stuttering or frame rate issues at all. I guess that Rockstar just figured that PC sales would be like 0.5% of their total market so couldn't be bothered.

I hope so - let me know how you get on with it. When I tried to play it about a year ago even people with some of the fastest overclocked rigs couldn't even play the game, so it's not a power issue. I mean, I play Fallout 3 on my laptop with no stuttering or frame rate issues at all. I guess that Rockstar just figured that PC sales would be like 0.5% of their total market so couldn't be bothered.

I've played a bit on a few mates PCs, who sport similar rigs, and it played fine - so fingers crossed.

At worst, I guess it was only a fiver.... hopefully it won't be that bad!

I got RE5 again because my friend and I still have yet to beat it on the hardest difficulty. We got stuck on the level with the fucking ogre.

And Borderlands was a lot of fun when my friend and I played it together split-screen, so I figured I'd give it another shot as before it wasn't even my copy, so I had to give it back to the original owner before we could really get into it.

I got RE5 again because my friend and I still have yet to beat it on the hardest difficulty. We got stuck on the level with the fucking ogre.

And Borderlands was a lot of fun when my friend and I played it together split-screen, so I figured I'd give it another shot as before it wasn't even my copy, so I had to give it back to the original owner before we could really get into it.

I played Borderlands for a short period, But I went back to MW2. That's where a majority of my time is being spent lately when I'm not watching tv on my 360 (Playon is the greatest thing ever, it allows you to watch tvlinks on your xbox.)

Tried to start playing Final Fantasy XIII again.. does this game get any better the further you get into it? I'm at Fangs Eidolon and so far it's been incredibly monotonous. All style and no substance... and I can't listen to much more of this dialogue. It's awful even by FF standards.

Tried to start playing Final Fantasy XIII again.. does this game get any better the further you get into it? I'm at Fangs Eidolon and so far it's been incredibly monotonous. All style and no substance... and I can't listen to much more of this dialogue. It's awful even by FF standards.

Go back to X....it's worth it.

Go back to X....it's worth it.

I would if my PS3 supported PS2 games. The turn based combat system was much better in X than this system in XIII... at least in X it felt like I had an input. For most of the battles in this i'm just mashing auto battle and watching the one character I control fly around the screen. Most of the enemies seem to have ridiculously high HP too.

My first FF game and I hate it. I don't know why this series is so popular if all the other ones are like this terrible shit.