VIDEOGAME Thread...

So I ended up getting Fallout 3 (Which I currently love, but pissed off cause Moira Brown is no where to be found right now.) and Battlefield Bad Company 2 that I haven't had much of a go at yet.

Got a epic emergency air-drop.

Chopper, Harriers, Ac130, and a Precision Airstrike.

I have gotten the opposite once.

2 UAV's, Counter UAV and Resupply.

And LB no Halo: Reach?

Yeah, I dropped my emergency supply for a chopper gunner a while ago. I always got shit all with it, I got an ac130 out of it once, and I must of thrown atleast 30 or so of them. Atleast with my chopper gunner I don't have to wait for anything to land on the ground, and it usually gives me enough for my nuke.

So I ended up getting Fallout 3 (Which I currently love, but pissed off cause Moira Brown is no where to be found right now.) and Battlefield Bad Company 2 that I haven't had much of a go at yet.

Got a epic emergency air-drop.

Chopper, Harriers, Ac130, and a Precision Airstrike.

I have gotten the opposite once.

2 UAV's, Counter UAV and Resupply.

Yeah, I dropped my emergency supply for a chopper gunner a while ago. I always got shit all with it, I got an ac130 out of it once, and I must of thrown atleast 30 or so of them. Atleast with my chopper gunner I don't have to wait for anything to land on the ground, and it usually gives me enough for my nuke.

Yeah I've done the same now dropping it for chopper gunner, its much better

At the moment, no. I have never been a fan of the series and I have thought every game from the franchise I've played has been very 'meh'. This one looks like the best one yet, but there are still many games coming out that I'd prefer to have first.

@ LightningBolt: Arkham Asylum 2 comes out Jan 3rd, Epic Mickey comes out November 1st, Kirby's Epic Yarn comes out October 1st, & Rage is due January 4th.

The game I'm kinda looking forward to is Splatterhouse,at the end of October.

Edited by tat2d1

That'd be great to get one for Christmas. I dunno, though, that seems so close. It's supposed to be coming out before March of next year so I guess it's not a huge stretch. I just hope they're able to have enough cool release titles if they do this.

All they have to do is release it with Ocarina, and they got a sale from me. Still though, it already has 73 titles confirmed for the system, and it isn`t even out yet.

Started to replay Demon's Souls. Best game of the last 5 years or so IMO.

That game looks fantastic. Almost makes me want to buy a PS3 just for it.

It really is. The art design, the music, the sound, the bleak atmosphere... It all just works. It's really hardcore though, but not frustrating because IF you die (which will happen a lot) it is almost always your OWN fault.

Really good article about the game: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/souls-survivor?page=1

It really is. The art design, the music, the sound, the bleak atmosphere... It all just works. It's really hardcore though, but not frustrating because IF you die (which will happen a lot) it is almost always your OWN fault.

Really good article about the game: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/souls-survivor?page=1

i love the game, but its too difficult for me ha

Stick with it! Eventually you'll be good enough at it to REALLY start enjoying it!

Stick with it! Eventually you'll be good enough at it to REALLY start enjoying it!

fuck those goddamn mining goblins or whatever...second world.....or w/e

fuck those goddamn mining goblins or whatever...second world.....or w/e

If you're really stuck, use this site: http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/ . Has great info and tactics.

Hm... I've heard a lot about Demon's Souls, but I've never seen it or played it. Perhaps I'll have to check it out if it's as good an RPG as people say it is.

Storywise it's nothing special. There aren't even all that much conversations, even less than Diablo. This is not your typical RPG. I was very doubtful wether I would like it whe I imported it a couple of months ago, but it turned out to be my favourite PS3 game ever. One of my favourite games of all time even.

Hm... I've heard a lot about Demon's Souls, but I've never seen it or played it. Perhaps I'll have to check it out if it's as good an RPG as people say it is.

Storywise it's nothing special. There aren't even all that much conversations, even less than Diablo. This is not your typical RPG. I was very doubtful wether I would like it whe I imported it a couple of months ago, but it turned out to be my favourite PS3 game ever. One of my favourite games of all time even.

Excuse me, Diablo had the best conversations ever....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxTZOOznNMU&feature=embed

Edited by Cdlove

bought alan wake new for 25 euro and SC:double agent and tomb raider: underworld for 6 euro each preowned :) 3 games for less than 40 euro!

started tomb raider and not impressed so far, its lost its magic i think, angel of darkness was DEFINITELY the best one!