VIDEOGAME Thread...

Cdlove you are such an idiot sometimes.

Its coming 2011.

The game is being developed by Gearbox now, it was at PAX for people to play.

The main developer once said pigs will fly when the game is completed. He posted pigs flying on his twitter a while back.

Its definitely coming in 2011.

The question is whether its good or not.

My friend bought Demon Souls. From what I can see, it doesn't look all that great, which is unfortunately because I love RPGs. :/

It's very good. Frustratingly difficult at times but if you like a challenge (there's no pause button :lol:) then you'll enjoy it.. The online aspect of it works really well too.

500x_dukes_back.jpg

Hail to the king baby. :shades:

Edited by Nobodys_Fault

I finally went out of my way and saw the new vids of DNF. I wasnt honestly impressed, for the 12 years or whatever, I expect more. Rage looks to be the much better game, i'll rather spend money on that.

Haha, the chinese democracy logic fails once again. If a good game takes 2 years to develope, then a game that takes 12 years must be 6 times better, if not I'm going to get disepointed :rofl-lol:

On topic, Rage looks fantastic, but you don't get blowjobs in rage, you do in duke nukem forever ;)

Mafia 2.

A good game - but should have been a great game.

No side missions, except for crushing or selling cars. Not much variety of places to rob.

No use, for being able to open the boot... or trunk if you prefer. Why can't I throw bodies in it, or store guns?

I can turn a light switch on and off, or leave taps running. But what's the point in those details, when there is so much lacking in terms of gameplay.

And no free ride mode! The first one had it! I kow you can get a fan made patch to get it, but it's as if so much of the game has been cut out in haste.

The story is too short too, and there is seldom little time to just run around and explore between missions, and you can't save without it continuing the story (as far as I know...)

Though it does save when you find hidden items.

I like it for what it is, but it seems wasted overall.

Ok guys, I need recommandations for this week-end!

I have a PS3 but don't play much. I'm mostly playing BF2 multiplayers.

I need a good game for this week-end! I'm not into games like Starcraft. I'm more into games that are of mix

of action and strategy. Not a shooter that you shoot just for the fun of it.

Personally that, GTA V and Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition are all that I am looking forward to.

I'm crossing my fingers that GTA V is going to be Vice City 2. Vice City is still the best GTA game out of all of em.

I'd definately be up for Vice City, though the only thing I would say is I wouldn't want it to be set in the 80's again.

Personally that, GTA V and Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition are all that I am looking forward to.

I'm crossing my fingers that GTA V is going to be Vice City 2. Vice City is still the best GTA game out of all of em.

I'd definately be up for Vice City, though the only thing I would say is I wouldn't want it to be set in the 80's again.

Kidding man? That's the whole point of Vice City and what I loved most about it. The 80's setting made the game in my opinion.

And it was great, I'm just not sure how much I'd want to do it again after playing Vice City and Vice City Stories. Modern Day San Andreas? That'd be great.

I need a good game for this week-end! I'm not into games like Starcraft. I'm more into games that are of mix

How about Batman Arkham Asylum? The main story mode is tons of fun and definitely has action in it. Not too sure about stategy, but it's a very good game nonetheless, assuming you haven't already beaten it. It should definitely hold you over for the weekend.

Come see me, gamebuzz eaton centre on ste-catherines, I'll find some games for you Yan, might even work a discount for you.

Come see me, gamebuzz eaton centre on ste-catherines, I'll find some games for you Yan, might even work a discount for you.

Cool. PM me your work hour. Too late for this w-e. I rented NHL11.

Look what I got today.

Halo-Reach.jpg

CNUT!!!!!! Seriously though, what's it like? Halo online does nothing for me I find it boring as hell but i've always loved the campaign co-op. I've heard the campaign's only six hours long though is this the case?

I'm playing on Heroic and have done 3/9 missions and am about 3 hours through so if the missions towards the end get longer as one would expect I would think it is 10+ hours of campaign. Of course playing easier will take shorter amount of time and playing on Legendary and with Skulls will make it harder and longer. But take into account the fact that Modern Warfare 2 only have around a 6 hour single player aswell

I really like the campaign so far, lots of variety, vehicle parts, stealthy parts, badass moments aswell. I don't want to give too much away though as I haven't finished it and may hate the later part of the game.

I will be writing a review up for a site I work for later on so will post a link when I am done.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

I'm finishing Arkham Asylum this week!

Blizzard opened their office in Brazil, best thing ever happened! Games here are SUPER expensive, and with Blizzard officialy in Brazil, Starcraft II was only R$50,00 and 100% in Brazilian Portuguese. Now XBox Live is being launched officialy in Brazil (we had to use foreign adresses, credit cards, etc), which is also superb!

Games developers finally noticed South America.