VIDEOGAME Thread...

Resident Evil 5 producer Jun Takeuchi said in an interview with 1UP.com that Resident Evil 6 could be a complete reboot. Capcom has not decided whether they will make a sixth game yet, but has stated if they do, it could take anywhere between four to eight years to make. Takeuchi announced in June 2010 that he will not be involved in the production of Resident Evil 6. It has been announced that Capcom is speeding up its production, making a new Resident Evil game in the near future. On September 1st, in a recent interview with 3D Juegos, Capcom Global Head of Production Keiji Inafune has teased about the next turn in Capcom’s Resident Evil series. “Given the great success that supposed for us Resident Evil 5, we want that Resident Evil 6 leaves as rapidly as possible to the market. In fact, you will shortly have the news of Capcom about this…”

Oh. I only read until I had a "date" which was 8 years. Didn't read the rest. Now that sounds better. :heart:

I'm glad someone else liked 5, everyone seems to bash it, but I played it with a friend, and we both enjoyed the fuck out of the game. I also am curious to hear any feedback on gears 2, is it worth me putting down MW2 for?

Also, anyone ever suggest a mygnrforum mw2 clan?

I got to finish the Reach campaign(friend's review copy) and played like 3 hours of multiplayer. Campaign last me 8 hours, and if I were to rate it for just campaign, it would get a 7/10 for me, it doesnt feel like Halo 4 as Bungie suggested; it feels like ODST 2. But the multiplayer is so much fun the whole game gets a 9.3.

it doesnt feel like Halo 4 as Bungie suggested; it feels like ODST 2.

Damn it. I am not up for another solo ODST campaign.

Guess I'll be jumping straight into multiplayer.

Don't be mislead, the campaign is nothing like ODST. Its a full story you play through and not a hub world with the connected missions you can do it any order.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Don't be mislead, the campaign is nothing like ODST. Its a full story you play through and not a hub world with the connected missions you can do it any order.

Again, the hero is a quiet rookie with zero characterization. Again, the teammates are defined entirely by their roles and accents: the American-sounding leader, the Russian-sounding heavy, the Asian-sounding sniper. Again, you meet a mysterious female scientist who provides you with controversial new orders. Again, the story has a single, fan-servicing connection to the previous Halo trilogy and, again, everything until that point is spinoff – exciting yet ultimately non-essential to the larger saga. Again, you will miss Master Chief.

That's how I feel. However it has a better campaign than ODST, and I liked ODST's campaign, but it's defiantly not has good as any of the 1-3 main Halos.

Again, the hero is a quiet rookie with zero characterization. Again, the teammates are defined entirely by their roles and accents: the American-sounding leader, the Russian-sounding heavy, the Asian-sounding sniper. Again, you meet a mysterious female scientist who provides you with controversial new orders. Again, the story has a single, fan-servicing connection to the previous Halo trilogy and, again, everything until that point is spinoff – exciting yet ultimately non-essential to the larger saga. Again, you will miss Master Chief.

That's how I feel. However it has a better campaign than ODST, and I liked ODST's campaign, but it's defiantly not has good as any of the 1-3 main Halos.

I didn't miss Master Chief at all, the hero is not a quiet rookie as he is a veteran and the reason there is little characterization is you yourself are supposed to make the character your own hence why you design what look you want for your Spartan and it carry's over into single player. If you new anything about the lore of Halo you would know the scientist isn't mysterious at all.

It is far better than Halo 3 as it tries new things which work very well and to be honest Halo 3 had a confusing story by the end and a boring campaign, this one is exciting and epic and the perfect send off for the franchise from Bungie. Characters wise the campaign might have similarities with ODST but the campaign as a whole is far superior and its an insult to dub it ODST 2 when that travesty had a 4 hour campaign.

I didn't miss Master Chief at all, the hero is not a quiet rookie as he is a veteran and the reason there is little characterization is you yourself are supposed to make the character your own hence why you design what look you want for your Spartan and it carry's over into single player. If you new anything about the lore of Halo you would know the scientist isn't mysterious at all.

It is far better than Halo 3 as it tries new things which work very well and to be honest Halo 3 had a confusing story by the end and a boring campaign, this one is exciting and epic and the perfect send off for the franchise from Bungie. Characters wise the campaign might have similarities with ODST but the campaign as a whole is far superior and its an insult to dub it ODST 2 when that travesty had a 4 hour campaign.

Okay fine, ODST 2.0.....

Okay, my dilemma. I bought a ps3, it broke i took it back, now I have the money. I'm debating if i should re buy one or keep to money for a car. I played it, but not a whole lot, i really like blue rays. Those cost $150 alone, for double that money i could get way more bang for my buck. I think i'll re buy one on the count of i'd never of gotten rid of it if it didn't break.

Okay, my dilemma. I bought a ps3, it broke i took it back, now I have the money. I'm debating if i should re buy one or keep to money for a car. I played it, but not a whole lot, i really like blue rays. Those cost $150 alone, for double that money i could get way more bang for my buck. I think i'll re buy one on the count of i'd never of gotten rid of it if it didn't break.

PS3 > Driving

Get a PS3

Buy games

Torrent blu-ray quality movies

????

PROFIT

PS3 > Driving

Get a PS3

Buy games

????

PROFIT

You can't get laid in the back seat of a PS3.................yet, there is talk about a firmware update that fixes that ;)

PS3 > Driving

Get a PS3

Buy games

????

PROFIT

You can't get laid in the back seat of a PS3.................yet, there is talk about a firmware update that fixes that ;)

Exactly but i want a dvd player, i mite as well get blue ray. But those are $150 alone, for twice that i can get a PS3, that does way more, and i have a back up for when my 360 RROD.

But like you said you cant get laid in the back seat of a ps3. But we could watch a movie on blue ray and fuck in my bed. So its a toss up i ugess :shrugs: .