VIDEOGAME Thread...

Okay, my dilemma. I bought a ps3, it broke i took it back, now I have the money. I'm debating if i should re buy one or keep to money for a car. I played it, but not a whole lot, i really like blue rays. Those cost $150 alone, for double that money i could get way more bang for my buck. I think i'll re buy one on the count of i'd never of gotten rid of it if it didn't break.

PS3 > Driving

Get a PS3

Buy games

Torrent blu-ray quality movies

????

PROFIT

You can't get laid in the back seat of a PS3.................yet, there is talk about a firmware update that fixes that ;)

Exactly but i want a dvd player, i mite as well get blue ray. But those are $150 alone, for twice that i can get a PS3, that does way more, and i have a back up for when my 360 RROD.

But like you said you cant get laid in the back seat of a ps3. But we could watch a movie on blue ray and fuck in my bed. So its a toss up i ugess :shrugs: .

Aren't you like 12? doesn't that make you too young to fuck and drive?

Okay, my dilemma. I bought a ps3, it broke i took it back, now I have the money. I'm debating if i should re buy one or keep to money for a car. I played it, but not a whole lot, i really like blue rays. Those cost $150 alone, for double that money i could get way more bang for my buck. I think i'll re buy one on the count of i'd never of gotten rid of it if it didn't break.

PS3 > Driving

Get a PS3

Buy games

Torrent blu-ray quality movies

????

PROFIT

You can't get laid in the back seat of a PS3.................yet, there is talk about a firmware update that fixes that ;)

Exactly but i want a dvd player, i mite as well get blue ray. But those are $150 alone, for twice that i can get a PS3, that does way more, and i have a back up for when my 360 RROD.

But like you said you cant get laid in the back seat of a ps3. But we could watch a movie on blue ray and fuck in my bed. So its a toss up i ugess :shrugs: .

Aren't you like 12? doesn't that make you too young to fuck and drive?

Am I the only one that finds it odd that a game like Halo Reach will most likely win "Game of the Year" from most of the gaming publications, yet Mario Galaxy 2 is by far the highest reviewed game of the year so far? I'd bet money that it won't be Mario Galaxy 2, at least.

I hope to god Reach doesn't get GOTY, I mean it isn't even that good. Galaxy 2 could be an excellent contender for that crown though, I mean it's even the 3rd highest rated game ever. Personally, my GOTY was Other M just because i'm such a huge Metroid fanboy. But overall, Galaxy 2 or Red Dead should get GOTY.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

The new Pokemon are out. There are a few I'm liking, and I'm liking these a bit more than the Diamond/Pearl Pokemon. Seems they have a lot of legendaries again, though. I'm liking the stats on a few of them. There are a lot of strange type combinations in this one.

on second thought, halo reach was disappointing. fun for a day though

halo 3 was better

Storywise yes, general gameplay and multiplayer, Reach isbetter.

multiplayer is what i was talking about

it just isn't as competitive (or fun) as halo 3 and the maps are fucking awful

the only thing about reach that's better than halo 3 is forge.

on second thought, halo reach was disappointing. fun for a day though

halo 3 was better

Storywise yes, general gameplay and multiplayer, Reach isbetter.

multiplayer is what i was talking about

it just isn't as competitive (or fun) as halo 3 and the maps are fucking awful

the only thing about reach that's better than halo 3 is forge.

I agree, and it's a shame too. I do not think reach will have the same longevity that Halo 3 had.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

The new Pokemon are out. There are a few I'm liking, and I'm liking these a bit more than the Diamond/Pearl Pokemon. Seems they have a lot of legendaries again, though. I'm liking the stats on a few of them. There are a lot of strange type combinations in this one.

Only skimmed through it just now, but some look like :­D and others look like :­|

Still excited, though, obviously.