VIDEOGAME Thread...

I played a little bit of the Sony Move today. It's not as note worthy as what I said to the Sony rep there.

"So what do you think, do you like it?"

"Yea I like it, it's fun. Almost as fun as when I played it on my Wii 3 years ago."

Haha, awesome.

Loving F1 2010 at the minute, despite some pit lane antics that have royally screwed me.

I've been having the same problems, fuck Lotus and their pit crew, 14 seconds to change tyres?!

I'm with Virgin, sometimes the lollipop man keeps you for an absolute enternity, though I assume it's only an issue in the 20/30% races were everyone is pitting at roughly the same time. I found the middle section of career a bit too easy actually, and I'm not sure if it was the difficulty or I'm just good at those tracks. I'm on race 13 and I've won 7 I think, playing on Professional. I think I'll move up to Expert next season.

Lol, won the Driver's Championship and came 3rd in Constructor's in my very first season, driving for Virgin on Professional Difficulty. I got an offer for second driver at Red Bull... me thinks I'll take that and move to the hardest difficulty.

I played a little bit of the Sony Move today. It's not as note worthy as what I said to the Sony rep there.

"Yea I like it, it's fun. Almost as fun as when I played it on my Wii 3 years ago."

Wow, you got a WiiHD? :-O

That said, I feel that move is far superior to Wii. That is becouse move is much much much more accurate. When you found out that you only had to wiggle the wii remote to play gemes, it lost alot of it's appeal. Then they had motion plus, a great ad on, but still not quite there.

With move it respons to your motion 1 to 1 in real time (ish, there is a little delay, but not worth complaining about). Another thing that move can do that Wii can't is messure where you are in the room. When I played table tennis, when I walk towards my TV, my caracter walked, at the same speed, at the same time. That was impressive.

Wow, you got a WiiHD? :-O

That said, I feel that move is far superior to Wii. That is becouse move is much much much more accurate. When you found out that you only had to wiggle the wii remote to play gemes, it lost alot of it's appeal. Then they had motion plus, a great ad on, but still not quite there.

With move it respons to your motion 1 to 1 in real time (ish, there is a little delay, but not worth complaining about). Another thing that move can do that Wii can't is messure where you are in the room. When I played table tennis, when I walk towards my TV, my caracter walked, at the same speed, at the same time. That was impressive.

Motions plus can detect 1:1 motion and track your position in your room. It just hasn't been applied yet(and Move at this moment is not any better than motion plus from what i've used).I actually found move less accurate than M+, but I think that was just mearly lag on the TV.

Motions plus can detect 1:1 motion and track your position in your room. It just hasn't been applied yet(and Move at this moment is not any better than motion plus from what i've used).I actually found move less accurate than M+, but I think that was just mearly lag on the TV.

It also comes down to the game. There are move games that just doesn't work becouse the controller is horrible, while other games the controller works perfectly. I think there is alot to the softwareside of the controllers.

What M+ can't do is put a foam finger in your hand, or a tennis racket :thumbsup:

It also comes down to the game. There are move games that just doesn't work becouse the controller is horrible, while other games the controller works perfectly. I think there is alot to the softwareside of the controllers.

What M+ can't do is put a foam finger in your hand, or a tennis racket :thumbsup:

I hope your not getting the wrong idea, I like move. But it's not enough to take the Wii players to go to PS3.

I hope your not getting the wrong idea, I like move. But it's not enough to take the Wii players to go to PS3.

If sony really thinks that people with wii are going to sell their wiis and pick up a PS3 plus move they are idiots. I think it's more about the people who needs a blu-ray player and kinda like games, and want some of the Wii experience.

Plus if you have a houshold where the teenage boy has a PS3, and he buys move for it and the family plays on his console. They really like it, but now little Peter can't play his games anymore because his sister and parents are playing move, so they buy a second PS3, one for the family and one for Peter.

Microsoft and Sony is way to late for the casual party, but then again, it's better to arrive late in style, then not go to the party at all.

Loving F1 2010 at the minute, despite some pit lane antics that have royally screwed me.

I've been having the same problems, fuck Lotus and their pit crew, 14 seconds to change tyres?!

I'm with Virgin, sometimes the lollipop man keeps you for an absolute enternity, though I assume it's only an issue in the 20/30% races were everyone is pitting at roughly the same time. I found the middle section of career a bit too easy actually, and I'm not sure if it was the difficulty or I'm just good at those tracks. I'm on race 13 and I've won 7 I think, playing on Professional. I think I'll move up to Expert next season.

Lol, won the Driver's Championship and came 3rd in Constructor's in my very first season, driving for Virgin on Professional Difficulty. I got an offer for second driver at Red Bull... me thinks I'll take that and move to the hardest difficulty.

haha, I am on the same difficulty as you and have won 3 races, maybe expert won't be as hard as I first thought (up to spa and 5th in the championship with lotus). BTW: Jano trulli is trulli awful!

I don't play games as much anymore but I have wanted the Scott Pilgrim game for a while now and I still haven't got it! Has anybody played it? What was it like?

I'll probably buy the latest Guitar Hero around Christmas time. That new Spiderman game looks interesting.

I'm looking forward to FIFA 11!

Edited by ChineseDemocracy2004

I don't play games as much anymore but I have wanted the Scott Pilgrim game for a while now and I still haven't got it! Has anybody played it? What was it like?

I'll probably buy the latest Guitar Hero around Christmas time. That new Spiderman game looks interesting.

Rent the Spiderman game.

The camera is wonky and the game get's a bit repetive.

It's not Marvel's answer to AA.

Rent the Spiderman game.

The camera is wonky and the game get's a bit repetive.

It's not Marvel's answer to AA.

Agreed. I've been playing it for the last 2 days. They tried to make it their answer to Arkham Asylum, but it's just not quite as good. And the camera can be really irritating at times. The Sandman level was really pissing me off, lol.