VIDEOGAME Thread...

about 3 weeks ago i bought MAG. played it for 2 weeks and then my internet broke. just got it fixed today so i pop in the disc in and i need a system software update! so i get it. then i play the game and need a patch so i get that. then i need a 500mb update. so after a LONG time i get it and then need to install it which takes ages! so there goes my hour i set aside for gaming!

sick of the updates this gen

I played a little Medal Of Honor today. If you like Call Of Duty games, chances are you'll like this. There are 10 levels, and I'm through the 1st 6 so far.

only ten? Are they long? I need a new game, am getting royally pissed at the glitches in F1 2010, grrrrr

Edited by Use Your Delusion 1

I played a little Medal Of Honor today. If you like Call Of Duty games, chances are you'll like this. There are 10 levels, and I'm through the 1st 6 so far.

only ten? Are they long? I need a new game, am getting royally pissed at the glitches in F1 2010, grrrrr

What else have you noticed? I haven't played it much since the first weekend. I'll come back to it eventually and have another marathon though :P That's been the same for me with all F1 games.

What else have you noticed? I haven't played it much since the first weekend. I'll come back to it eventually and have another marathon though :P That's been the same for me with all F1 games.

the worst is the "shitty drivers not pit" glitch in which (this is on 20% race length only) occasionally shit drivers, like chandok etc don't pit at all and win the rice. The only way to avoid this is chance you strategy up (which I do anyway) but its still happened to me twice, once when I would have won with red bull, very frustrating, especially since that was the WDC out of the window :thumbsdown: There are some others, and general features that don't work, like the penalties system and contracts system, but the one above is the worst. Still playing on it though so it must be doing something right :thumbsup:

No, they're not long. I ended up finishing the campaign, on normal, in just over 7 hours. IMO, that's not a long game. The multiplayer will be the big thing for most people though...

If say that the average length is 10-15 hours for a gane nowadays. That's I've if the reasons I life games like Demon's Souls and Fallout, because you can easily clock in close to 100 hours and still want to keep going. I'm almost up to 100 hours on Demon's Souls and I'm nowhere near wanting to stop. On Fallout 3 I had about 170 hours altogether.

Hmm, apparently you can't edit a post on the mobile version, so just disregard the Swype Texting mistakes.

the worst is the "shitty drivers not pit" glitch in which (this is on 20% race length only) occasionally shit drivers, like chandok etc don't pit at all and win the rice. The only way to avoid this is chance you strategy up (which I do anyway) but its still happened to me twice, once when I would have won with red bull, very frustrating, especially since that was the WDC out of the window :thumbsdown: There are some others, and general features that don't work, like the penalties system and contracts system, but the one above is the worst. Still playing on it though so it must be doing something right :thumbsup:

Ah yes, I think that only happened once to me to be honest, I started driving 30% races. It's still good fun though, but it definately needs a patch to sort out some of the fundamental glitches, like the pit stops in short races. Looking forward to next year though with the full damage model.

anyone else really enjoying dead rising 2? i spent the first play through just leveling up. now i'm going to do the main story(pissed off that my zombrex was taken off me after i restarted!). such a great game, with the best replay value of any game i've played(besides RPGs)

Don't let the graphics and cheesey story put you off!