VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Hey guys if you have guitar hero can you play chinese democracy or must you buy rock band?

I'm so clueless :no:

Hey guys if you have guitar hero can you play chinese democracy or must you buy rock band?

I'm so clueless :no:

You gotta get Rock Band and download the album in the Rock Band store.

Thought so. Thanks for the info.

No discussion for Fallout: New Vegas? Shame on you, people.

I started playing it and am having great fun. The only gripe is that I would prefer more underground dungeon type places. Also, the fact that the graphics are so similar to Fallout 3 (not a huge complaint in and of itself) makes it hard for New Vegas to feel like a new game and not just a glitzy expansion.

I started playing it and am having great fun. The only gripe is that I would prefer more underground dungeon type places. Also, the fact that the graphics are so similar to Fallout 3 (not a huge complaint in and of itself) makes it hard for New Vegas to feel like a new game and not just a glitzy expansion.

It saddens me to say this, but, New Vegas has yet to impress me. :shrugs: If anything, it's irked me more than made me enjoy it. Just some of the things they've done and added have made it annoyingly difficult.

Back To The Future: The Game. It will be released on the PlayStation 3, Mac OS X and PC's. Too bad it won't be on the Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii. :(

If its being released for PC it will eventually come to 360 as its being released under Games for Windows. Probably a timed exclusive

Back To The Future: The Game. It will be released on the PlayStation 3, Mac OS X and PC's. Too bad it won't be on the Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii. :(

If its being released for PC it will eventually come to 360 as its being released under Games for Windows. Probably a timed exclusive

No, Telltale games said no Wii or 360 release. :(

I still think it will come to 360 at some point regardless of what they say, developers change their minds all the time and being honest they will lose out on alot of revenue if they dont bring it to the 360 at some point in the future. Afterall Bioshock, Braid and Mass Effect 2 were all "exclusive" to Xbox once upon a time.

I still think it will come to 360 at some point regardless of what they say, developers change their minds all the time and being honest they will lose out on alot of revenue if they dont bring it to the 360 at some point in the future. Afterall Bioshock, Braid and Mass Effect 2 were all "exclusive" to Xbox once upon a time.

Those are different, and for a completely different console. Not many PS3 exclusives became something else.

Those are different, and for a completely different console. Not many PS3 exclusives became something else.

Not really, Braid was an XBLA title and Back to the Future will be a downloadable title which will also be available through Games for Windows, therefore it will likely come to XBLA eventually. If it wasn't being released for Windows I would agree it wouldn't come to Xbox but the chances are it will if it is being released for Games for Windows and it is.

Complaint: You can't use the guitar hero drums with the rock band game. What a joke.

I loved games when I was younger.. played Tomb Raider, Mission Impossible, Xena etc

Now I play iPhone games and Sims. I know, I know, I am too cool B)

Does it have rumble support for when you play as Marty?

What are we going to do with you!? :lol: :lol:

Haha, I genuinely lol'd.

Actually I think it's a pretty good Fallout game...Love the fact that diplomacy finally matters, that there are tons of choices and consequences ( in FO3 you could...blow Megaton...or NOT blow Megaton ).

Almost as good as Fallout 2 I'd say.

Fallout 1 remains the best, just like AFD to GNR Fans.

Fallout 3 was probably the equivalent of NuGnR and Chinese Democracy : reinvented the genre and real Fallout fans hated it.

I hate Fallout 3. Fuck this game.