VIDEOGAME Thread...

I just hope for the love of go that the PS4 has a new controller aside from Dualshock, it is getting very dated and personally I find it difficult to hold for long periods at a time.

Absolutely not. It doesn't need to be updated at all, in my opinion. I love the Dualshock.

Feels too flimsy to me, needs better build quality and a proper update.

It was good in 1997 and 2001 but now it does need a bit of a change.

Not Boomerang thought :P

Just finished the campaign on Black Ops. It was short, but fun. That little Dead Ops arcade game they snuck in there is kinda fun to play for a few minutes. I tried the zombie mode briefly, I'll have to give it another try. Now I'm gonna try to finish Halo:Reach before Splatterhouse comes out next week.

Edited by tat2d1

I just hope for the love of go that the PS4 has a new controller aside from Dualshock, it is getting very dated and personally I find it difficult to hold for long periods at a time.

Bulk it up like you said. I don't have monster-hands but i ended up putting hockey-tape on my PS3 controllers for a better grip.

Bulk it up like you said. I don't have monster-hands but i ended up putting hockey-tape on my PS3 controllers for a better grip.

i totally forgot to mention how crap the triggers and analoge grips are!

They both need slight indents to rest your thumb in I think. Especially the triggers.

They both need slight indents to rest your thumb in I think. Especially the triggers.

and not have the cheap plastic "grip". which i find can be slipery if your hands sweat

and not have the cheap plastic "grip". which i find can be slipery if your hands sweat

Oh for sure, especially as they don't have indents, makes it so much worse.

Been playing alot of Fallout: New Vegas. Have yet to come over a bug in the game. I wouldn't call it polished with the framerate issues etc, but I haven't encountered any of the famous gamebreaking bugs yet...I play on PS3.

Been playing alot of Fallout: New Vegas. Have yet to come over a bug in the game. I wouldn't call it polished with the framerate issues etc, but I haven't encountered any of the famous gamebreaking bugs yet...I play on PS3.

Yeah, Fallout is full of bugs dude. I didn't play New Vegas yet, but Fallout 3 had lots ouf bugs.

I've only just begun, but Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is brilliant so far, especially if you were in any way a fan of the second game. Online is great as well, I wasn't sure if they could pull it off but it seems to work (I've only played two Wanted matches), it's really tense, and they've thrown in some customization stuff for good measure.

• 3 weeks later...

What about Kinect. My brother wants one for Xmas but you just can't find, sold out on every store.

Well, I got Formula 1 yesterday and it's cool, but being a Need For Speed player, I find it very hard. It will take some time for me to get used.

We had Kinect in stock for awhile. I actually sold our last one last week, though.

Here's the deal:- I've always been pretty good at COD, the best out of my friends, and I played probably the least out of any of them. I wanted to get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood so I thought I'd go for it and let everyone else have a headstart on Black Ops. Anyway, I bought it last night, and so far my ratio is a measly 1.56 and I'm lucky if I ever get over 2. I don't know whether to put it down to rustiness, bad weapons, lack of map knowledge, all of the above, or that I simply suck at this one.

I don't know what's going on. Please help :(