VIDEOGAME Thread...

I was the exact same way, don't worry. Black Ops is the same, yet different from the other Call Of Duty games. I wouldn't worry about it.

I CAN'T BE RUNNING AROUND EMBARASSING MYSELF WITHOUT MY MOJO. I need results now, damnit.

Here's the deal:- I've always been pretty good at COD, the best out of my friends, and I played probably the least out of any of them. I wanted to get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood so I thought I'd go for it and let everyone else have a headstart on Black Ops. Anyway, I bought it last night, and so far my ratio is a measly 1.56 and I'm lucky if I ever get over 2. I don't know whether to put it down to rustiness, bad weapons, lack of map knowledge, all of the above, or that I simply suck at this one.

I don't know what's going on. Please help :(

Just use an easy gun to start off with :shrugs:

e.g the mp5 or the enfield

Here's the deal:- I've always been pretty good at COD, the best out of my friends, and I played probably the least out of any of them. I wanted to get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood so I thought I'd go for it and let everyone else have a headstart on Black Ops. Anyway, I bought it last night, and so far my ratio is a measly 1.56 and I'm lucky if I ever get over 2. I don't know whether to put it down to rustiness, bad weapons, lack of map knowledge, all of the above, or that I simply suck at this one.

I don't know what's going on. Please help :(

M14 GRIP/ACOG

^warlord perk

Secret to Black Ops.

To anyone with Rock Band:

There's two songs I'm interested in. "Bang Bang Bang" by The Virginmarys, and "Guitars Suck" by Bumblefoot. It says they're both on the Rock Band Network but I can't find them at all. I've only got Rock Band (not Rock Band 2), but that shouldn't make a difference. Can anyone shed any light?

Finished GTA IV a couple of days ago - loved it.

I really enjoyed GTA IV, I don't get that so many people had a problem with it. Playing free roam with a few friends was and is one of the most enjoyable things on my Xbox. I've played through single player plenty of times too, I thought it was great.

I really enjoyed GTA IV, I don't get that so many people had a problem with it. Playing free roam with a few friends was and is one of the most enjoyable things on my Xbox. I've played through single player plenty of times too, I thought it was great.

Probably because they went with the more realistic approach. Don't get me wrong, I loved IV, but I wouldn't have minded having a tank, flamethrower, etc at my fingertips.

Probably because they went with the more realistic approach. Don't get me wrong, I loved IV, but I wouldn't have minded having a tank, flamethrower, etc at my fingertips.

I guess so. I just hope they don't change the driving back for the next one.

I'm awesome at COD again, all is good in the world. Though it says my highest killstreak so far is only 7 which is simply not true, I'm fairly sure it's 13 and that doesn't include any chopper gunners or stuff like that.

I'm awesome at COD again, all is good in the world. Though it says my highest killstreak so far is only 7 which is simply not true, I'm fairly sure it's 13 and that doesn't include any chopper gunners or stuff like that.

Killstreak on black ops doesnt include kills from your killstreak reward (e.g. rc car).

Thats probably why.

Killstreak on black ops doesnt include kills from your killstreak reward (e.g. rc car).

Thats probably why.

I know about that, but all of them are gun kills. I had a Blackbird for part of it, but surely those kills would still count?