VIDEOGAME Thread...

The thing is, if it launches at $350, you could still get a PS3 for cheaper. Personally I find it difficult to justify paying more for a handheld than a home console.

I think if it had an hdmi out it would be totally worth it. I think evetually game consoles are goona head that direction. no more huge clunky boxes, just small but very powerful mobile devices that'll allow hdmi hook up to TVs and maybe wireless controllers for others.

It will still take a while for it to catch up though, its NGP is less powerful than PS3 but due to the size of the screen it requires less processing power for graphics to be comparable. If you tried to upscale from NGP display to a full tv there would be a large reduction in processing power.

Give it 5 years and we might just be there.

YEAH

POKEMANZ

Make sure to get your shiny Raikou today, BS. And shiny Entei next week. And shiny Suicune the week afterwards. With all three of them, you can get a Zoroark in B/W.

Already got all of them at the GameStop event. :)

Also got Ash's Pikachu at Toys R' Us. And apparently, Celebi will be a GameStop event at the end of the month in the beginning of March.

If the Celebi is a low enough level, I'm going to try and do a playthrough with it as my main Pokemon.

It's going to be level 50, so nevermind. :(

You could always do that with Mew or Jirachi :shrugs:

I FORGOT I HAVE MEW

OMG

I HAVE TO DO THIS

Surely not on B/W for your first play through? Wasting the original intended game experience.

I have Raikou and Mew on SS, tearing shit up. :shades:

Still enjoying Dragon Quest, have golden sun waiting for me, haven't had chance to even start that one.

If the Celebi is a low enough level, I'm going to try and do a playthrough with it as my main Pokemon.

It's going to be level 50, so nevermind. :(

You could always do that with Mew or Jirachi :shrugs:

I FORGOT I HAVE MEW

OMG

I HAVE TO DO THIS

Surely not on B/W for your first play through? Wasting the original intended game experience.

I have Raikou and Mew on SS, tearing shit up. :shades:

Still enjoying Dragon Quest, have golden sun waiting for me, haven't had chance to even start that one.

Enjoy hitting 'A' a lot for Golden Sun in the beginning. Once you get past all of the talking and shit, it's pretty good.

Nooooo. I don't plan on using Mew for my first B/W playthrough. I was thinking more for a new playthrough of SS. But I don't feel like trading all the Pokemon I care about over to HG at the same time. I've had some of these Pokemon for years and years (level 100 Charizard, Kyogre, and Metagross being some of the big ones).

Posted this in the "Recently Bought" thread, also.

dead_space_2_box_art_ps3.jpg

Price matched this today at work to Amazon for $42 and went halves on it with a friend.

Probably won't play it for awhile (at least not the actual game; probably Extraction Co-Op though) because I still have yet to beat Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, LittleBigPlanet2, and Killzone 3 coming out soon. Either way, I'm excited, yet nervous :lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Anyone here play Evony? I can't start playing it again because I won't stop.

I suppose evony isn't technically a videogame so I could get in trouble. Yikes.