VIDEOGAME Thread...

By the time you will want to play it again, it'll be on sale for cheaper, or you can buy a used copy. :)

I know how you feel, but right now, with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, LBP2, Dead Space 2, (the occasional) Warriors of Rock, my Move games, and now Killzone 3 and Pokemon coming out, I just don't see myself playing the Sims 3 anytime soon right now. Though, I will probably re-buy it at one point.

And I really don't see myself playing Black Ops any time soon, especially since I haven't played it in over a month.

I need to get a job and get a Playstation 3. :(

Next gen of consoles, I'm sticking with my Nintendo/Sony consoles. Getting a 360 was a big mistake. The only exclusive I bought for it was Gears of War 2, which bored me. All of my other games (Darksiders, Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, Rock Band 3, and some more) are available on the PS3, as well. Next gen, I suppose...

I had a 64/PS1 and GC/PS2 and it worked out fine. Why switch it up now? :(

Edited by LightningBolt

Got Killzone 3 at the midnight release. Love it.

The learning/difficulty curve is pretty high (imo), and I like that a lot. You can't just hop on and start doing good right away like Call of Duty.

I tried the open beta awhile back and it was so different than black ops I said fuck it. thinking about giving it another chance since it's officially released now.

Got Killzone 3 at the midnight release. Love it.

The learning/difficulty curve is pretty high (imo), and I like that a lot. You can't just hop on and start doing good right away like Call of Duty.

I tried the open beta awhile back and it was so different than black ops I said fuck it.

This is the downfall of people :no:

With Bulletstorm, the entire time I played it I felt like I was being judged for not "killing with skill" and that I wasn't playing the game properly because I wasn't whipping people into mouths of flesh eating plants. I just felt very pressured to do crazy shit that I didn't feel like finding out how to do while playing it.

I'm a Nintendo guy.

Systems: N64,my all-time favorite, GC, GBC and a GBA.

I always wanted to get myself a Wii and DS (or maybe a 3DS), but I have a new project to work on right now and it is getting really expensive. No money for new games... :(

My top 20 games:

1.Mario 64

2.Metroid Prime

3.LoZMM

4.Chrono Trigger

5.LoZOoT

6.Tales of Symphonia

7.Twinsen's Odyssey

8.Earthbound

9.The Journey Man Project Turbo

10.Sonic 3 And Knuckles

11.Super Mario Bros 3 (the GBA version is my favorite)

12.Castlevania Circle of The Moon

13.Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

14.Megaman X3

15.MMBN6 Gregar

16.Banjo-Tooie

17.Goemons' Great Adventure

18.Pokémon Silver

19.Star Fox Assault

20.Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

Edit: A Top10 wasn't enough for me...

Edited by Chewbacca