VIDEOGAME Thread...

Definitely get Tales Of Vesperia, it's brilliant. Best Tales game, imo. And definitely also Okami, especially if you didn't play the PS2 version.

I'm hearing rumors now that Tales of Vesperia may be coming out in the USA eventually for the Playstation 3. Almost makes me want to hold off for the sure-to-be-better version in case I get a PS3 down the road.

Definitely get Tales Of Vesperia, it's brilliant. Best Tales game, imo. And definitely also Okami, especially if you didn't play the PS2 version.

I'm hearing rumors now that Tales of Vesperia may be coming out in the USA eventually for the Playstation 3. Almost makes me want to hold off for the sure-to-be-better version in case I get a PS3 down the road.

I swear there is a 360 version of it.

Battlefield 3

And Gears of war 3

Will be Epic

That is all.

looks kinda shit, i'm happy buying COD once a year. Will it be modern warfare 3 this year? i hope so.

lol umad?

Battlefield 3 will destroy Call of Duty.

I don't care if the sales will be lower, who knows if they will be? Battlefield 3 will be better than Call of Duty by far.

If I had the choice, I would go back and play Battlefield 2 for an hour over CoD for a day. Sooooooo much better of a game.

Battlefield 3

And Gears of war 3

Will be Epic

That is all.

looks kinda shit, i'm happy buying COD once a year. Will it be modern warfare 3 this year? i hope so.

lol umad?

Battlefield 3 will destroy Call of Duty.

I don't care if the sales will be lower, who knows if they will be? Battlefield 3 will be better than Call of Duty by far.

If I had the choice, I would go back and play Battlefield 2 for an hour over CoD for a day. Sooooooo much better of a game.

yeh well have fun then, i'll probably buy it though, i love FPS

I've been contemplating buying Heavy Rain and playing through it again. Goddamn I fucking loved that game. Top 5 Favs of All Time. OF ALL TIME.

But with Pokemon out in 3 days, I don't see me playing it very much right now :tongue2:

I still haven't beat AC: Brotherhood or LBP2, and I'm playing Killzone 3 quite a bit online.

edit: Ugh, and I still have Dead Space 2

Edited by Black Sabbath