VIDEOGAME Thread...

I swept the Pokemon League with a level 48 Lilligant. It's level 57 now. :lol:

I didn't use one of my other Pokemon once the entire time. Sleep Powder + Quiver Dance + Petal Dance = Ownage.

Damn spammer.

The Elite Four on Platinum were crazy hard, all like level 65+, my guys were only level 50-odd.

can we take a second to talk about golden eye and how that was one of the best games ever? seriously, they need to revamp that shit and re-release it. perfect dark was almost as awesome. hours of fun was had with the cloaking device and the slayer. secondary function was to launch a rocket and then control it with it's own little camera. hide in a room and launch those suckers, then fly all over the place taking people out before they know what hit them. lost years of my youth engrossed in that shiz.

can we take a second to talk about golden eye and how that was one of the best games ever? seriously, they need to revamp that shit and re-release it. perfect dark was almost as awesome. hours of fun was had with the cloaking device and the slayer. secondary function was to launch a rocket and then control it with it's own little camera. hide in a room and launch those suckers, then fly all over the place taking people out before they know what hit them. lost years of my youth engrossed in that shiz.

Also cool, is the fact that it gave us “007 Golden Eye Chaos Carnival – GEDDAN”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5c_MEs9mo

Guys, need advice regarding Batman: Arkham Asylum :(

I've tracked Harley's finger prints to the Flooded Corridor in Botanical Gardens. However...

> I do not have a zipline to cross the water

> I do not have a range amp to turn the power off

> I do not have enough goons/lunatics/teeth/etc to get points for an upgrade

Suggestions?! Can I carry on with another storyline and come back? Everywhere else is desserted tho :shrugs:

I've tracked Harley's finger prints to the Flooded Corridor in Botanical Gardens. However...

Suggestions?! Can I carry on with another storyline and come back? Everywhere else is desserted tho :shrugs:

Look for a ventilation shaft.

Detective mode, follow the power lines I think

Edited by moreblack

"You'll be able to complete the main Batman: Arkham City campaign missions in eight hours if you rush through it like a "ninja" QA tester.

Anyone playing like a normal person, who maybe wants to venture into the side-missions or stop for an explore as well, will find the experience lasts a lot longer (naturally)."

That was the same as in Arkham Asylum really, however Riddler challenges and alike will add alot more time to the game. But I guess we say 8 hours is on the short side but its about average these days. We have many titles in at 8-10 hours and a some which are 15+. I would imagine playing Arkham City on hard with the side missions will take closer to 13 hours.

And obviously when we play we wont be "ninja QA testers who know every detail in the game" so it will take us a lot longer, bearing in mind they play the game day in day out.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur