VIDEOGAME Thread...

PS3

Mortal Kombat (<3)

it's gonna be amazing, I tried the demo last night, roommate and I were messing around w/ versus. scorpion is by far the easiest it seems. although johnny cage has always been my fav since SNES.

I love the special x-ray attacks and the fatalities.

Looking forward to L.A. Noire too

Edited by Forsaken

What?? No Paper Mario 3DS? 1+2 were fantastic.

Paper Mario

It's not a remake. I'm pretty sure it's a new game. And yeah, The Thousand Year Door is possibly my favorite game of that generation.

Shit yeah.

Apparently they're going back to old fashioned turn based combat rather than the crap Paper Mario Wii had.

Guest gunns5

haven't played video games in a few years (does iphone count?) but I do admit im looking forward to duke nukem forever,

it will be the best game of this decade no doubt, after that ill forget about video games again lol

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Duke Nukem Forever. I haven't played the first 1 in about 10 years. I'm thinking about downloading it on Xbox Live.

For some reason I'm currently in a retro gaming phase. I bought about 50 new NES, Genesis, Super NES games and a Sega Master System Power Base Converter.

Looking forward to 11.11.11

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim.jpg

This and Diablo III will get my back into hardcore PC gaming (girlfriend's tolerance pending).

Just started playing Sid Meier's civilization IV, and it reminds me of that old game Lords of the Realm. I realized I'm pretty damn confined to RPG and RTS games, because my eye hand coordination sucks for any non-tactical FPS and other game where reaction speed and accuracy are involved.

May sound stupid, but with Uni I haven't really played any games for about 6 months now and am finding it hard to get back into gaming.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Whenever I take an extended break from gaming, I feel the same way. All it takes is one good game to get me back into it, though. I replayed Twilight Princess after this past break, and it worked very well to get me sucked back in.

May sound stupid, but with Uni I haven't really played any games for about 6 months now and am finding it hard to get back into gaming.

Likewise, I can't play at uni and I'm back for five/six weeks at a time and barely have any inclination to play.

Although I'm investing in a new GFX card since my last one went boom, so perhaps this summer I'll be spurned on.