VIDEOGAME Thread...

Arkham City is the tits, I just wish there was some bat-mobile action! Maybe they'll go all out in the next one.

Is there going to be a next one? Everything I'd read gave me the indication that this was the last Arkham game for all involved... (Don't get me wrong, I'd love for it to continue).

Really? Read a ton of interviews with the Rocksteady guys and they seemed totally committed to the franchise.

What did you see that indicated otherwise?

^^ GTA V is going to be fucking epic, back in San Andreas. I thought the same thing about Varcetti, could be wrong though haven't looked into it too much other than watching the trailer and hearing the voice.

Countdown for Skyrim continues :xmasssanta:

Edited by Forsaken

Am I the only one who was a little underwhelmed by Arkham City? Great game but the story seemed to be over really quickly and I thought Arkham Asylum did a far better job of keeping a tight narrative.

Am I the only one who was a little underwhelmed by Arkham City? Great game but the story seemed to be over really quickly and I thought Arkham Asylum did a far better job of keeping a tight narrative.

I kind of agree, its a great game I just wish I didn't fly through the campaign so fast. The post-campaign open world isn't as great as I hoped it would be, still fun though.

I kind of agree, its a great game I just wish I didn't fly through the campaign so fast. The post-campaign open world isn't as great as I hoped it would be, still fun though.

And what the hell is the point in New Game +

Its supposed to be more of a challenge, I still haven't started new game + yet but I probably will at some point. Or I'll just play Battlefield 3 whenever I cave and buy that

²

Also, first Skyrim review: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2011/11/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-atomic-reviw.html

Its supposed to be more of a challenge, I still haven't started new game + yet but I probably will at some point. Or I'll just play Battlefield 3 whenever I cave and buy that

I've not bothered with new game + and I've just picked up Uncharted 3 so I don't think I will be for a while.

just mowed my way through the mw3 campaign, feels like i've obliterated the entire russian army

gdafujaohshasuhdf

if you liked the earlier ones, you're going to love this - it's all of that over the top scripted bailing-outta-helicopter shit turned up to 11, and i'm all for it

the part that really made my hair stand on end was

the eiffel tower episode, sweet jesus

absolutely loved it

played a couple of quick multiplayer games as well, seemed pretty good

Just got Skyrim on my PS3. Great, will start playing in 1h30min. :)

how, pre order? I gotta wait till friday =/

Just walked into a random shop during my break and there it was. I cancelled my preorder and bought that one. Will let you guys know how it is. :) Appearenltly, most shops in Belgium and The Netherlands are breaking street date. There is a map in there too, so it's not only a preorder bonus. It's not cloth though, it's just good quality paper, made so that it looks and feels 'old'.

Edited by st0n3r

Just got Skyrim on my PS3. Great, will start playing in 1h30min. :)

how, pre order? I gotta wait till friday =/

Just walked into a random shop during my break and there it was. I cancelled my preorder and bought that one. Will let you guys know how it is. :) Appearenltly, most shops in Belgium and The Netherlands are breaking street date. There is a map in there too, so it's not only a preorder bonus. It's not cloth though, it's just good quality paper, made so that it looks and feels 'old'.

I remember a local shop broke the street date for LittleBigPlanet when it came out. I was going in to buy one of the Guitar Hero games, I believe, and I saw it on the shelf, so I had to ask my dad for a little extra money to get that too. I was so excited ^_^

Pretty cool for you, though. I won't be getting it until around the 26th or so, since I'm getting it for free from work, but that's OK, as I still have Batman, Dark Souls, BF3, and I might pick up MW3 at the end of the week as well. :thumbsup:

Edited by Black Sabbath

Well, the game is great fun. I was worried that it would suck on PS3, since I heard that previous bethesda games did, but it runs great. I'm playing an imperial that focusses on heavy armor, one handed, conjuration (raise zombie ftw) and some destruction magic for ranged.

Edited by st0n3r