VIDEOGAME Thread...

Well, the game is great fun. I was worried that it would suck on PS3, since I heard that previous bethesda games did, but it runs great. I'm playing an imperial that focusses on heavy armor, one handed, conjuration (raise zombie ftw) and some destruction magic for ranged.

Damn, sounds like the exact character I plan to make, in every aspect LOL. Can't wait.

Question for the Skyrim fans:

Im mostly a Madden/NHL guy but Skyrim looks incredible. Ive played exactly 3 RPGs in my life: Dragon Warrior IV, FF VII and the first Fable. Finished none of them. Is Skyrim still worth a purchase? It looks incredible.

Question for the Skyrim fans:

Im mostly a Madden/NHL guy but Skyrim looks incredible. Ive played exactly 3 RPGs in my life: Dragon Warrior IV, FF VII and the first Fable. Finished none of them. Is Skyrim still worth a purchase? It looks incredible.

Yeah. You can even turn down the difficulty enough so that it playable for you. Skyrim isn't exactly a 'hardcore' RPG, so you will not have any trouble.

I've just bought it, but haven't started it yet. I got Oblivion pretty late, so I'm not finished with it...

But that'll have to wait until I'm done with Arkham City, which I hit in between breaks from Fifa 12...

I'm not starting Skyrim anytime soon, am I? :shrugs:

Edited by moreblack

Bought Skyrim last night and played for 6 straight hours. Keep in mind when it comes to video games I usually play one game of madden every few days. Skyrim is that good. Im also kind of ashamed of myself

Edited by bt88

As for Skyrim, i've been so distracted with side quests and just tinkering with races/builds I haven't even bothered with the main quest line yet. I believe I want to make a Bosmer now just because it's a perfect race for theivery/assassin type of play.

Started with an Imperial specializing in Two-Handed, Heavy Armor, Speech, Restoration and Destruction. Wood Elf will probably be Archery, Sneak, Pickpocket, Lockpicking and Light Armor.

Played Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare for PS3, it is AWESOME. I highly recommend it. It has been a LONG time since I played such an enjoyable game for PS3.

I told my wife to get me that game for Xmas, only for the 360.

It's damn good. RDR is amazing, from the storyline all the way to the online play. I still get on every now and then and mess around in free roam mode. Fun when you play with groups of people.

• 3 weeks later...