Saddest song you listen to

oogieboogieman420

Whats the song you listen to the most when you get in a depressed mood, that you wouldnt tell anybody that you listen to? FGor me, it'd have to be what might have been by Diamond Rio... and Tonight I wanna cry by Keith Urban.. I know, it's weird.. I love metal, and i'm metal all the way through.. but sometimes I get alittle sad.. I like to hear something emotinal.. and these songs I can relate to..

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the song you listen to the most when you get in a depressed mood, that you wouldnt tell anybody that you listen to? FGor me, it'd have to be what might have been by Diamond Rio... and Tonight I wanna cry by Keith Urban.. I know, it's weird.. I love metal, and i'm metal all the way through.. but sometimes I get alittle sad.. I like to hear something emotinal.. and these songs I can relate to..

I also think jack the pumkin king is a sad song.. you know the one "oh somewhere dep inside of these bones, an emptiness began to grow, there's something out there far from my home, a longing that, i've never known".. it's a sad song to me, and I like to listen to it when i'm depressed too...

You read my mind, I was comming to post that and weak and powerless... I dont know why, but I really enjoy Maynard in perfect circle, but never liked tool at all.. i dont know, it's weird... but since you poste dthat one, i'll find another.. gimme a minute...

Aint no sunshine when she's gone.. also, who sings this fuckin song? My listing says it's Barry white.. but if thats Barry White, it mus be a seperate Barry White all together.. but yeah... that and sittin on teh dock by ottis redding

Some of BucketHeads instrumental songs hold alot of emotion and melody,. "too many humans" "electric tears" and many more...

Queen- bohemian rhapsody (Everyone conects with this song in a different way, for me it's many emotions mixed into one song, A Journey.)

Black Sabbath Changes.

Led Zeppelin Going to Calafornia

and I cant forget about some of that Guns N Roses defo UYI 1&2

If i want cheering up il go for Bad Manners!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Spark the determination