Saddest song you listen to

oogieboogieman420

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice in Chains - Down in a hole

Agreed. That song is awesome, and depressing at the same time.

If you really want to listen to some sad stuff, listen to "Adiago for strings". Its on the Platoon soundtrack and its all strings, but its great.

AIC- Nutshell, Down in a hole

Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb

Radiohead- Creep

Switchfoot- Let that be enough(real good, but real sad)

NIN- Right Where it Belongs

Metallica- Fade to Black, the Unforgiven, Mama Said

Comfortably numb...

as well as many pink floyd songs

Wish you were Here

Shine on

they re so melancholic :(

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Wild Horses and Don't Cry. Don't know if these are the saddest, ´but they means alot to me, especially when I'm sad and cries. They were played at my uncles funeral 2 years ago. I think about him everytime I hear these songs and it's not unusuall that I cry when I hear them.

Wild Horses and Don't Cry. Don't know if these are the saddest, ´but they means alot to me, especially when I'm sad and cries. They were played at my uncles funeral 2 years ago. I think about him everytime I hear these songs and it's not unusuall that I cry when I hear them.

Wild Horses is a good one

"Asleep" from The Smiths, hands down.

I've never heard it, i'mma check it out.

Any luck in finding it?

yeah, it's fuckin great.. it reminds me of perfect day by Lou Reed.. i'm going to try and find more of their shit.. is it worth it? I really like this song

pretty much everything by the black eyed peas makes me wanna cry

:rofl-lol: If you meant that like I mean that, you're fuckin genuis dude..

Some songs i've seen nobody mention, that are personal favorites of mine, and maybe nobody else like's 'em.. but

Bother

Zzyxx road

through the glass

Inhale

monolith

All by Stonesour, very melodic, very emotinal songs.. nothing like you would expect from the leadsinger of slipknot.. but if you havent heard any of these songs, check them out.. atleast bother and zzyxx road.. I know i'm always around pimping out slipknot and shit, but these are very good, rock songs.. the music's not loud ass chest pummiling heart racing shit.. very good guitar work from james, and Corey is in a form like no other.. like I say, he's got a great range.. he doesnt scream, except on monolith, but it's all the way at the end, and it kinda give sit that "fuck I hate feeling this way" feel.. and of course, my favorite song to pimp out, vermillion part 2, I may ahve mentioned that before... but it's nothing you would expect from slipknot.. but stonesour is the polar oppisite from slipknot.. so give those songs a listen.. hell, you may ahve heard them before, and not even knew it was Corey from slipknot.. he sounds so much different.. it's awesome..

Also, nobody has mentioned world so cold by mudvayne.. it's a really sad song to, kinda melodic, kinda hard in parts.. it's a great song.. maybe be the sound of mudvayne goin to crap.. but it's still a good song

Edited by oogieboogieman420