pantera tribute thread

vulgar

hahahaha krissirge rules

I like pantera but I kind of agree with him

agree with him about pantera or what he said about me.

both

:fuckyou:

:(

hey! if your not with me. your against me.

but I wanna be with you... hug you.... love you forever and ever

ok :confused: that was a little bit fruity my friend. thats the kind of stuff i stay away from.

Edited by Raw

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah... :(

I felt so awful and sad after i saw it, it was very touching one of the best Behind the music ever made..

Everytime i watch it i end up crying. :cry:

hahahaha krissirge rules

both

ok :confused: that was a little bit fruity my friend. thats the kind of stuff i stay away from.

the sarcasm in the last post really flew over your head huh

I never want to watch that BTM ever again. I've seen it, no more. That footage kills the whole program.

ok i just felt like putting that on here for everyone. but if it's to painful for some viewers then i strongly suggest they re frame from watching it. sorry F*ck Fear

Naw, man it's cool. No worries. I've seen it. I've seen it more than once. I just ain't watching it again. No need to apologise.

Makes me sob. Every time I see it.

Can't believe they put the footage of him getting shot in it. Its an insult to his memory :no:

xDSGx

Nathan Bray, and Mayhem as well. I believe that is exactly what the piece of shit Nathan Gale wanted, and that is his 15 minutes, and now he's got it. Fuck that. I hope he rots in hell.

Can't believe they put the footage of him getting shot in it. Its an insult to his memory :no:

xDSGx

Nathan Bray, and Mayhem as well. I believe that is exactly what the piece of shit Nathan Gale wanted, and that is his 15 minutes, and now he's got it. Fuck that. I hope he rots in hell.

Yeah.. It shocked and upset me so much that they did it. So sad :cry:

hahahaha krissirge rules

both

the sarcasm in the last post really flew over your head huh

no need to be hasty. i was only kidding around with him. and your sarcasm didn't affect me in any matter.

xDSGx

yeah, now we will never get a chance to see pantera again. makes me want to cry. :cry:

xDSGx

yeah, now we will never get a chance to see pantera again. makes me want to cry. :cry:

Yeah :(