vulgar

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Cool band, pity some wanker shot Dime

i cried when that happened.

I met him for the second time, just 5 days before it happened. Great guy no doubt. He and Vinnie were so cool to us.

I remember I read about it the night it happened, and I litterly felt sick to my stomach. A true rockstar was lost that day. It sucks.

Are there any Damageplan fans here?

I have to be honest, when I first bought the record New Found Power and gave it a few spins, I was a bit disapointed in it. It didn't sound like Pantera, like I was hoping. But I really didn't give a fuck, when they came through Ontario on a club tour, I was going to see them live. Fuck, it's Dime and Vinnie, I had too. Their live set was awsome, the album sounded so fucking brutal live. I spin that disc often now.

05/23/92 Skid Row, Pantera,Megadeth, Love/Hate Alpine Valley By the end of the Pantera set, more grass was on stage then in the lawn it was one of the coolest things ive ever seen there was so much sod flying through the air.and pantera should have been headlining rip dimebag you are missed by your fans everywhere

middle_1134125226.jpgfinal resting place at the Moore Memorial Gardens cemetery in Arlington

bazdime2.jpg this is one of my favorite pics

pantera-dime_jpg1luc1o_jpgmid.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'll have to give that a listen.

Anyone own the dvd 3 Vulgar Videos From Hell? I fucking love watching those and getting hammered. So much killer stuff on them.

Yeah man, best shit to get drunk too. As the videos go on and it shows clips of the songs you slam your beer down faster :lol:

Im a massive fan of Pantera, as I'm a bassist I really appreciate Rex Brown. With Dime, Vinne and Phil around him, Rex was overshadowed. He is an underated bassist who ties in a lot of different bass styles with the Pantera music. I love the solo in 'Walk' where Rex is just following Dime, sounds great.

Yeah I dont enjoy watching Pantera's behind the music, especially when Dime's Dad starts crying :no:

duff21