Opeth fans help me out

bt88

I just got Ghost Reveries and its absolutely incredible. I want more of this band. The question is, where do I go from here? Im in the process of downloading Damnation right now and I figured Deliverance would be next. What is their best album and what else should I get?

Get the Lamentations DVD

My Arms Your Hearse & Morningrise, although they aren't the easiest albums to get a hold of(neither is Orchid), the hunt is worth it!

but if he likes ghosts then its not sure he will like those cds as much, thats why blackwater is better........... + it really is better

Im not scared of heaviness by any means. Im a huge fan of Converge so I can pretty much deal with any type of heaviness or craziness that can be thrown out there. I guess another question is which Opeth albums are more on the metal side and which are on the melodic side? It sounds like they balance well but Im guessing, as is the case with most bands like them, that the earlier stuff is heavier then they added the melody.