Great videos of great musicians!

Lithium

Any 60s band? Who are you refering to? The Doors, Stones, Beatles, Cream, VU? All those bands are better than those pussy rock bands in every term except height of hair.

only if you need something to bore you into tears

Yeah, I agree. Cream and the Beatles can bore you to tears, but not the VU or the Doors

Actually it's VU and the Doors boring me to tears mostly, the Beatles just can't be beat.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any 60s band? Who are you refering to? The Doors, Stones, Beatles, Cream, VU? All those bands are better than those pussy rock bands in every term except height of hair.

Yeah, I agree. Cream and the Beatles can bore you to tears, but not the VU or the Doors

Actually it's VU and the Doors boring me to tears mostly, the Beatles just can't be beat.

Yes they can.

Yes they can.

I hope you're not sugesting by Johnny Thunders: The man who can't sing and screwed up one of the best concepts for a song ever "You can't put your arms around a memory"