Which songs remind you of certain things in your life?

Iron Roses

achy breaky heart & leaving on a jet plane, reminds me of being young!

the macarena,sex on the beach, ace of base songs, nanaa coco jumbo reminds me of the summer time!

all christmas songs reminds me of christmas! especially... driving home for christmas!

actually,why is that bollocks by frankie - the power of love always played at xmas?? gets on my tits :fuckyou:

whats yours :wub:

Damien Marley- Be Loved---reminds me of VaCaTiOn yeAH! (Down in Miami to be specific).

Alice In Chains- Down in a Hole----some of the worst times i've been through.

Live- Dolphins Cry---reminds me of my first kiss :wub: .

GnR- Don't Cry---the summer when I first got into Guns....i'm talkin really obsessed.

"only the good die young" my ex girlfriend

"wish you were here" my doggie that died after 7 years of being incredible

"long december" two different fuck ups with 2 different girls

"estranged" the last year of my life

"sweet child of mine" when i got my ex gf pregnant and the only thing that made me happy was this song

"wonderwall" a certain girl

addicted - simple plan - 8th garade year, everyone was obsessed with that song and we'd blast it all the time

mix tape - butch walker - last fall, good times, not cause of the meaning of the song, but because someone would always play it

fever 4 da flava - hot action cop - a.) random times at my friends house and b.) the end of the last school year at graduation

i dont really like any of those songs but ill always associate them with weird times.

Theres a few Madonna songs that remind me of being really young and living in Detroit, thats all my mom ever listened too when I was young.

Hotel California reminds me of driving up north to Traverse City, thats just the perfect car song and I remember a very romantic (in the artistic sense) moment where like the sun was setting and the clouds alll olooked fucking awesome against the hills n the lake n shit, and Hotel California was playing. Everytime I hear that song Im brought to that place in my childhood, family packed into the car, everybodies tired after a long day of driving, im waking up from a nap or some shit, and nothing mattered because I was just a kid just sitting in a car getting lost in that guitar solo

Yeah Im domne

Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran - First it played in the car while we were driving around San Francisco before my first GNR concert, and THEN it played at the Hard Rock Cafe in LA before my second GNR show. After that second time, I'll always associate that song with those awesome experiences.

Drive - Incubus - Brings me back to 2003, during a couple crazy weeks in which my brother and I participated in a large DDR tournament, went to Disneyland for a couple days, and finished it off with violin camp. They played the music video for Drive on repeat at the arcade I was at, thus stamping it in my memory.

Morning Glory - Oasis, being totally head shredded on coke wanting to sleep but not being able too very early in the morning and since sleep feeling impossible going out and waking friends up at strange times in the morning drinking beer and watching silly movies with them at 5am. an extremely odd day. tip: never go out at 5am with the intention of getting laid, people are asleep and they dont want to know :lol: still, it was worth a shot.

Edited by ffrankwhite

Well lot of them for me have to do with love. And actually they are complete albums, and actually albums that I really don't like myself - just stuff that came with the other "half".

HIM - Greatest Lovesongs vol 666

No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom

and a Finnish Band Don Huonot and their Greatest Hits album..

It's just stuff that sticks to your head - some memories around those albums are the best I ever had and some are the worst I ever had. Simple as that.